Thursday, September 11, 2008

Play sound and video

Have you ever encountered problems trying to play a movie? Or making a list of favorite songs? For example, instead of using only Windows Media Player, maybe you should go for two different programs.
For example, I use BS Player to watch movies and videos, and Winamp when I listen to music or radio. Both these programs are faster and more intuitive than the classic Media Player.
Of course, you should also have some good and comprehensive codecs. I use K-Lite Codec Pack. It is very good(it also works for Windows Media Player).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I used Ace mega codec pack, but now I've installed K-lite codec and I am able to see all the movies. Thanks man

Anonymous said...

Well i use klite media codec . They are the best, can play any types of files.